The world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our heart goes out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of now, our office will remain open to serve the patients needing emergency dental work. This is our way of helping decrease the amount of people going into the emergency rooms.
Here’s what we are doing at our office to protect ourselves, our patients and the community from the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- As usual, you will be greeted with a warm welcome, a smile and bottled water (stay hydrated and healthy)
- You will be walked to the bathroom so you can rinse with Perioguard and wash your hands. Perioguard (an anti-viral/anti-bacterial mouthwash)
- Our welcome room will be limited to 3 or less patients (social distancing)
- As always, we use universal pre-cautions that goes above and beyond recommended by the CDC and department of health.
- Clinical team members will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Every room is wiped down and sanitized between each patient. All instruments used are either disposable or sterilized.
- Administrative team members will wipe down and sanitize all touch surfaces common areas between patients.
- You will be gifted with an 1/2 bottle of Peiroguard after your appointment.
Patients with the following symptoms will be rescheduled in 1 month:
- fever over 100.0
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
We encourage all patients to take these everyday preventive actions:
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using cleaning sprays or wipes
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Frequently wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Treating Patients Until March 21st in our Bergenfield Office
Both offices will be closing indefinitely starting Saturday march 21 as mandated by the State of New Jersey to help limit the spread of Covid-19 virus. Emergency patients will be seen in our Tappan location by appointment only.